Plugin and Support for JCC Payment Gateway for WooCommerce and Tokenization (One-Click)
JCC Payment Gateway for WooCommerce provides an easy way to integrate Woocomerce e-shops with JCC Payment Gateway.
Latest update. The plugin supports tokenization and One-Click payments. One-Click payments are possible right after the initial transaction, provided that customers have their payment details saved, they can pay with a single click during checkout.
JCC Payment Gateway for WooCommerce allows customers to perform payments using the JCC redirect payment method.
By purchasing JCC Payment Gateway for WooCommerce you get access, for the purchased license period, to the following:
- Regular updates to ensure the compatibility of the plugin with the latest releases of WooCommerce,
- Regular updates to ensure the compatibility of the plugin with the latest releases of WordPress,
- Support throughout the installation/setup of the plugin,
- Troubleshooting issues related to the plugin,
- Plugin updates through the “Plugins” section of WordPress using the builtin WordPress updater,
- New Feature: MultiCurrency to allow the shop to accept the multicurrency payments available from JCC (EUR, GBP, USD, CHF, RUB) on the checkout page,
- Added compatibility with custom order numbering plugins (such as booster and sequential order numbering).
- Save customers’ payment details to be used for future payments, through one click, without entering their credit card details.
- Allow customers to delete their saved payment details from “My Account” -> “Dashboard” and on the “Checkout” page.
- Allow the Administrator to delete payment details of their customers from the “Users” menu.
- Provides to the Administrator the following options:
- Enforce the saving of the payment details of customers, or
- Ask for customer’s consent to save their payment details during checkout.
- Customers during checkout will be able to choose from saved payment details or add new payment details to perform a purchase.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce 5.1.0.
- Added functionality for JCC’s 3DSecure v2.
- Added functionality to map 3DSecure fields with WooCommerce fields.
- Revamped retry page for failed/declined payments.
JCC is available only for Cypriot companies and requires JCC merchant account.